#1: This will help deepen and intensify light your eyes while also complimenting them.
#2: Now when I say get a tan I mean a natural looking tan. I personally think my eyes stand out more when I have one.
#3: Using bronzer falls in the same category as getting a tan. Make sure to make it look as natural as possible.
#4: To intensify your blue eyes, it is best to use coral, orange, and brown colors for eyeshadow. I feel when I use blue eyeshadow it takes away the attention from my blue eyes.
#5: This will just help bring the look together and bring the focal point to your eyes. I just did it on the lower lash line because I didn’t want to mess with my eyelash extensions
– Loreal Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream
– Maybelline Master Prime By Face Studio #100
– Revlon 24hrs wear Colorstay Foundation in shade #180 Sand Beige
– Maybelline Master Contour by Face Studio
– Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
– Loreal Paris 6hr Infallible lip liner in pink
– Mellow Matte Lipstick in Nude
– Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lipgloss in Secret
– Maybelline Master Prime – Eyeshadow Primer
– Smashbox Blue Eyes Eyeshadow Pallet
– Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner by Eyestudio
– Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe!
– Get 10% off My Makeup Brush Set using the link below.
– Instagram: @kgandsp
eyes beauty tips