This is my favorite way to highlight & contour the lips for natural looking fullness. No lip plumping tingling ingredients needed – just a little shading & shaping! … You don’t have to do all of these steps… even just a few will make a big difference!
If you would like to see more videos like this, please hit the share button!
Thanks for Watching!!!
xo’s ~ Tati
WATCH YESTERDAYS TWO-MINUTE TIP TUESDAY VIDEO
Learn How to make a Makeup Roll Brush case out of a Sushi Mat!
~ STEPS ~
Sara Happ Lip Scrub
*or use a tooth brush **or take a little balm on your lips & massage it off with a wash cloth ; D
2. Highlight the cupids bow
MAC Soft & Gentle
3. Contour the center just outside the lower lip line
This creates a subtle shadow that makes your lips look more pouty
The Balm Bahama Mama
*Use any matte bronzer
4. Inner Line the lips with a nude liner or pat on concealer
this is the real volume maker makes the center of your lips stick out making everything look nice & full
Anastasia Brow Duality Highlighting Pencil ~ Sand
*I prefer to use a product sans shimmer… creamy is better
5. LIGHTLY line the lips with a deep rose or brown liner
Milani Lip Liner Cocomo
*You will be blending this in so don’t be afraid & remember less is more
6. Trace over the brown liner with a creamy neutral liner
GOSH cosmetics Lip Liner ~ Nougat Crisp
7. BLEND!! Just smooth your fingertips over your lips
8. Apply your favorite *light lipstick – remember light pulls forward dark pulls backward … so kep the lips on the bright pale side ; )
Wet n Wild 903C
9. Add some shine with a gloss
MAC Liquid Passion Lipglass
~ HOW TO CONTACT ME ~
Tati / Glam Life Guru
1905 N. Wilcox Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90068
Hi I’m Tati from GlamLifeGuru, I’m glad you found my video, please be sure to check out my collection of videos on my YouTube beauty channel where you’ll find my best beauty tips, tricks and favorites on everything from top luxury cosmetics to my favorite drugstore makeup. Whether you’re looking for a new product review, tutorial, haul or perhaps even a giveaway, I hope you’ll stop by.
lips beauty tips